Can you believe March is just around the corner?
If your eating and exercise patterns are still in holiday mode it might be time for a reboot!
A ‘relaxing of the rules’ over the festive season is part of a balanced life.
But healthy habits sustain us to enjoy good health and beautiful skin over a lifetime.
So, here are some things you can do to re-boot your skin health and wellbeing in 2020.
Set Some Skin Goals
Unless you are one of the lucky few, beautiful skin doesn’t just happen. It is something you plan for and work on.
So, identify what you want to improve this year and get the advice you need to take action.
1.Not sure which is the best professional product range for your skin?
Come and have a free skin consultation at Jamele.
2. Want to address your rosacea or acne this year?
Book a holistic skin consultation and let us mentor you on your skin transformation journey.
3. Is your skin rough and dry after summer?
– Do the Janesce skin-soaking ritual twice daily to topically hydrate the skin and seal moisture in.
– Book in for our Luxury Plant-Based Facial before it ends at the end of February!
– Begin taking one tablespoon of Bestow Beauty Plus Oil every day. This organic, edible plant-oil addresses EFA deficiencies that leads to dry, lack-lustre skin.
A Smoothie a Day
THE LIGHT AND BRIGHT CHALLENGE
Our friends at Bestow Bestow have a free ‘Light and Bright’ Summer Smoothie Refresh (45 downloads). This provides five yummy Bestow smoothie recipes that you can prep ahead and have on-hand at any time.
Bestow smoothies are the perfect way to sustain your energy and get your daily dose of Bestow Beauty Plus Oil. As well as being a delicious energy booster, the smoothies also help to reach the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of key nutrients required for skin health and general wellbeing.
It helps you to build healthy habits into your daily life – exactly the kind of reboot we are talking about!
Click on the link to download your FREE guide: Summer Smoothie Refresh (45 downloads)